Please apply here == > https://boards.greenhouse.io/fair/jobs/4003444002
Who You Are:
The Manager of Concierge Services is responsible for the day-to-day call center operations and manages a team of Customer Service Representatives that handle customer service inquiries via phone, email and text.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a team of Concierge Representatives and resolve escalated issues.
- Provide employees with timely and constructive performance feedback.
- Leads continuous improvement activities by reviewing, changing, and improving processes in line with changing customer expectations/organizational goals.
- Ensures the volume of work produced meets company standards and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Identifies trends and initiates changes/improvements necessary to achieve goals and objectives while ensuring customer needs are met without interruption to service levels.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment across all departments.
What You’ll Need:
- Must have at least 3 years' experience as a supervisor or manager in a call center environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with common business software such as Microsoft Office suite.
- Highly organized with acute attention to detail and accuracy.
- Resourceful, quick learner.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- call-center management: 3 years