- This is a first shift, entry level position for lab cleaning, preparing instruments and glassware, and basic sample preparation.
- Ensure supplies are stocked and lab is ready for testing
- Assist Laboratory Technicians as needed
- Bachelors Degree preferred in Science, Microbiology, or a related field (required for advancement)
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs. Able to work with hands and arms for 3 hours at at time and up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to follow instructions, detail oriented
- Good written and verbal communication
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- SGS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will be called back shortly. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information, but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.