Part-time | Internship12 days ago
- Application development
- Computer science
- High school diploma or GED
Full Job Description
Heroes Caregiving is a Personal Care Agency providing in-home care to the Veteran and elderly community in Southern Nevada.
We are seeking motivated individuals to design, build, and test mobile apps that will positively affect our clients and their family members.
- Flexible Scheduling (Daytime, Evening, Overnight & Weekends)
- Excellent Resume builder
- Great networking opportunities
- Opportunities for personal career development & growth
- Supportive staff available 24/7
- Opportunities to grow within the company
- Must possess the skills and knowledge of computer science, technology, app development, or similar.
- May request proof of similar previous work (app development)
Are you a VETERAN?
We thank you for your service and would love to have you on our team!
Are you a STUDENT?
We value education and we understand the struggle of juggling school and a JOB. We work with our student employees to ensure they are excelling in school while still adhering to the mission of our agency.
Job Type: Intern/Part-time
Pay: Up to $25 per hour/Negotiable
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: Up to $25.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Application development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer science: 1 year (Preferred)