- Service-Oriented Architecture
- Bus Driving Experience
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
At MS3, our employees adapt to change quickly, communicate with clients effectively, and stay focused to execute deliverables. As a company founded by developers, we know the importance of staying at the cutting edge of technology, and value employees who strive to innovate and evolve with the changing technological landscape.
Oracle professionals design, implement and deploy Oracle solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in Oracle applications process design and configuration; Oracle application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and Oracle application technical architecture.
The Oracle Integration Cloud Specialist will work with the Oracle ICS or SOA CS products to integrate SaaS to SaaS and SaaS to on-premise applications and will require the following skills:
- At least one end to end cloud SaaS /PaaS / IaaS implementation project.
- Knowledge of Integration frameworks offered by SaaS applications.
- Advanced understanding of Oracle PaaS offerings and Architecture.
- Basic understanding of integration Security and Oracle Offering.
- Experience delivering large integration projects.
- Basic understanding of Oracle IaaS portfolio.
- Substantial working experience with Oracle SOA and Oracle Service Bus implementation. Oracle 12c preferably.
- Ability to leverage pre-built integrations, cloud adapters, connections, SaaS applications, etc. in the solution.
- Provide technical expertise, guidelines and leadership in the development and implementation of integration solutions.
- Exhibit exceptional technical problem solving skills with ability to work independently or in team-oriented manner.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and oral) to convey technical solution to stakeholders.
We understand that the right talent matters, which is why we aggressively compensate employees with bonuses, perks, and special incentives to ensure our team is happy and healthy.
- Flexible Time Off: Attractive PTO, Paid Holidays and Continuing Education days.
- Monthly "Bring Your Own Device" (BYOD) stipend.
- Competitive medical and dental coverage for all employees.
- Retirement Plan Matching and Employee Profit Sharing.
- Special perks like company trips and birthday surprises, PLUS
- A collaborative, fun and performance-driven culture!
Job Type: Full-time
- SaaS, PaaS, IaaS implementation: 2 years (Required)
- Oracle SOA, 12C: 2 years (Preferred)
- Oracle IaaS portfolio: 2 years (Preferred)
- Oracle PaaS architecture: 4 years (Required)