Integrity Engineering Inc., a growing full service engineering, architectural, environmental and surveying firm, is searching to fill a Project Architect position to work on building design projects. The ideal candidate shall have experience in architectural projects from schematic design through construction documents. Experience with bidding and construction administration services is also desired. The qualified person should have demonstrated ability to produce projects with Auto CAD Architecture and Revit.
Integrity Engineering, Inc. is located in Rolla, Missouri in the middle of the beautiful Missouri Ozarks. We have a diverse and experienced team of highly trained professionals and are dedicated to delivering personalized, full-service professional services in the fields of Engineering, Architecture, Environmental and Land Surveying. Integrity Engineering, Inc. offers in-house professional services of Architecture, Structural Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Engineering, and Site/Civil design services for our building design projects. We offer our clients a true “One Stop Shop” for design of buildings while avoiding the communication pitfalls which can occur using multiple outside consultants for the Engineering design portion of Total Building Design.
- Responsible for the successful completion of projects on time and within budget which meets the Client’s requirements.
- Attend meetings (when required) and coordinate design with senior management while maintaining excellent Client relations.
- Be capable of performing other Architectural duties as needed including coordination with in house disciplines of structural engineering, MEP, and Civil sections.
- Prepare graphic presentation and rendering of projects as well as a practical application of those presentations for the benefit of our clients.
- Review Plans, Specifications, and Estimates at various milestones to insure completeness, accuracy, and verification of meeting Clients requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring the overall design intent of the project established by the Project
- Monitors the design process from conceptual phase through construction administration, ensuring the design idea is consistent and properly executed.
- Writes and/or works with others to develop specifications and is responsible for coordination of drawings and specifications.
- Sets the overall strategy for producing the documents and identifies the sheets planned for each stage of the work.
- Leads the project kick-off meeting in conjunction with the Project Manager ensuring that a full interactive planning session is held.
- Fosters and maintains a collaborative professional working relationship with the entire Project Team.
- Responsible for communication and coordination with other disciplines, vendors, and contractors to ensure incorporation of all information into project requirements and provides support as necessary.
- Ensures that construction detail documentation conforms to quality assurance, quality control and best practice standards.
- Reviews drawings supplied by vendors, clients, and other discipline group designers that affect the specific project design.
- Fosters a commitment to external and internal client service.
- Develops a positive relationship of trust with clients and other project leadership.
- Regularly communicates with client representative to verify design requirements and specifications, progress reviews and delivery of final presentation.
- Be involved in the construction of projects in the firm’s professional construction administrative services.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or equivalent in education or experience required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ architecture experience
- Licensed Architect with current registration is preferred, but we would consider a candidate that is in the process of becoming registered.
- Working knowledge of preparing presentations including preparing 3D graphic models with software such as Sketch-up and Photoshop.
- Must have a flexible disposition, positive attitude, self-motivated, capable of functioning independently while working within a team work environment; exhibit strong management, leadership, writing and communication skills. Must be willing to take responsibility to complete projects within project deadlines, including doing what it takes to see that happen.
Salary shall be commensurate with experience and capabilities of candidate.
Integrity Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer, who offers employment or promotion opportunities on the basis of merit and abilities without regard to race, color, creed, sex, pregnancy, age, handicap or disability, religion, national origin, marital status, disabled veteran or veterans of the Vietnam era. We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package including paid health, Simple IRA with company matching funds and vacation and holidays.
Interested persons can send resumes to:
Jack Mentink, PE
Integrity Engineering, Inc.
1714 East Street
Rolla, MO 65401
Job Type: Full-time
- Architecture: 2 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement