The Sr. Facilities Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of Facility Management for a Corporate Headquarters facility in downtown Atlanta. The Manager will oversee recurring service contracts for janitorial, landscaping, pest control, generator maintenance and others, as well as manage reactive work orders assigned to internal resources and outside service providers. The Manager will also be responsible for the financial aspects - developing and managing budgets, approval of invoices, assistance in capital planning, etc. The Manager will also manage the client relationships within their portfolio.
- Proactively develop and manage client relationships, ensuring that expected service levels are achieved.
- Comply with all requirements of the client contract and meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators.
- Deliver an exceptional quality of service to the client, as reflected by client feedback.
- Manage the site/s in accordance with all agreed policies, procedures and contract scope.
- Assist with the development and implementation of the annual management plan for the building/s.
- Identify opportunities for improved operation to drive efficiencies (process and cost) and make recommendations to the Account Director for consideration. Understand available data related to facility operations and analyze that data for insight into opportunities for improved operational performance and efficiency.
- Responsible for mechanical, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, critical systems, HVAC, generator, janitorial, landscaping, waste removal, pest control and others defined within the portfolio of respective sites.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety, environment and risk management policies and procedures that relate to the site/s.
- Manage repairs and maintenance, service contractors, minor works and other requests, tracking to completion.
- Support the move team during building moves, adds, and changes by attending site as required and acting as the building key point of contact/escalation.
- Manage vendor performance ensuring services are delivered in accordance with the contract and to agreed standards. Document and escalate instances of poor performance.
- Coordinate internally with other teams which may include finance, sourcing, HR, engineering, project management, security and capital projects.
- Lead projects for small scale construction activities.
- Support the sourcing SME through the vendor contract procurement process.
- Deliver portfolio management reports as required under the agreement with the client, and as requested.
Finance Management / Cost Control / Profitability
- Achieve or exceed financial targets and ensure effective, efficient and economic operation of assigned responsibilities.
- Ensure that operational expenditure for the site/s is managed within agreed budgets and identify efficiencies where possible.
- Manage the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes for the site/s under your management.
- Prepare current financial year budget spend reports (actual vs. budget, variance etc.).
- Manage payments to vendors where applicable, using available systems, complying with all relevant policies and procedures.
- Help to develop and approve the annual capital plan for each building, interfacing closely with the client representative
- Ensure compliance within delegated financial and contractual authorities.
Sound like you? To apply you need to possess:
- Lead Manage, develop and supervise a professional friendly, creative, energetic, and detail oriented team in the delivery of service excellence
- Provide excellent onboarding, training, and team building
- Actively support an environment of teamwork, co-operation, performance excellence and personal success
- Participate in the individual performance management program and personal development planning for members of the team
- Align with facilities leadership team as a manager and act in a manager capacity at the site/s
- Act as an ambassador for JLL, adopting and maintaining the firm’s core values of Teamwork, Ethics and Excellence
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Engineering, Architecture, Facility, Property or Operations Management is desirable. Equivalent in Job Experience considered
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in facilities, property management or related field.
- At least five years of supervisory experience in a facilities management- related field, including client service, vendor contracts and/or related services.
- Proficiency in a range of information technology tools and platforms.
- Excellence in communication skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of local health and safety requirements
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf .