Job Summary for LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Nurse Connection Staffing is currently seeking Glens Falls based licensed LPNs to fill per diem supplemental staffing needs for business partners throughout the Capital Region and surrounding areas (Amsterdam, Glens Falls, Saratoga). The ideal candidate will hold a valid NYS Licensed Practical Nurse License and have 1 year of full-time experience working in Long Term Care or nursing home setting within the past 3 years.
Responsibilities of the LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
- Provide care to patients after illness, injury or surgery or with acute health conditions or patients who are being treated with pharmaceuticals.
- Record, assess and observe patient progress, reactions and symptoms.
- Assess the needs of patient and develop plan of care based on assessment.
- Check vital signs of patients, give injections, administer medication and dress wounds.
- Educate patients in line with physician recommendations
- Monitor patients in restraint and seclusion and maintain patient safety.
- Document care in a patient record in accordance with agency, state and federal guidelines
Qualifications / Requirements of the LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
- Must hold a valid NYS Registered Nursing License or valid NYS Licensed Practical Nurse License
- Within the past 3 years you must have 1 year of full-time experience working in LTC or nursing home setting
- Current medical documentation to include physical and PPD within the past year and proof of MMRs (immunizations or Titers)
- To work as a Registered Nurse in one of our specialty areas you must meet additional requirements
Benefits for the LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) :
- Health Insurance, Referral Bonuses, 401K, discounts on scrubs & other community benefits
- Flexible Scheduling to meet your needs! Day, evening & night positions available!
- Excellent Competitive Compensation better than full-time or per-diem! ·
- Daily Pay Advance Available! ·
- Access to a full-time Clinical Manager for training and support
- Personal scheduling coordinator to work with you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
- LTC: 1 year
- Healthcare: 1 year
- Licensed Practical Nurse