The Senior Analyst, Digital Analytics will drive Adobe Analytics implementation partnering with IT and business stakeholders for the new publication platform. She or he will build reporting and dashboards and setting up reporting using Adobe Analytics and performs advanced analytics to provide customer insights. She or he communicates analytical results to non-technical audiences – translating analyses into concise and clear business recommendations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop KPIs and define set of Adobe Analytics variable partnering with business stakeholders
- Partnering with IT, drive successful deployment of Adobe Analytics for the new publication platform * Build dashboards and reporting for the business stakeholders and provide customer insights on a recurring basis
- Performs advance customer analysis including pathing, user segmentation, etc
- Integrate company data with internal and external data to develop analytical models to answer business questions.
- Sets and manages internal partner expectations related to specific deliverables.
- Develops ad hoc reports and analyses as needed
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Minimum 4 years of web analytics experiences
- Adobe Analytics experience highly preferred with an ability to interpret business questions into variables and KPIs
- Highly proficient data manipulation skills and solid knowledge of relational databases
- Highly proficient data visualization and modeling skills such as Tableau
- Highly proficient in Excel skills and other MS Office applications
- Highly proficient level of data interpretation and problem-solving skills required
- Ability to explain highly technical or complex issues to a non-technical audience
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple concurrent projects and prioritize tasks independently
Job Types: Full-time, Contract