Petroplan is currently accepting applications for an Underground Mobile Maintenance Reliability Engineer to join the team. Prospective candidates will be responsible for sustaining current and developing new advanced reliability tools and work processes to support reliability efforts in the underground division. Also, operate within the Mobile Maintenance Department.
- Supervise the predictive maintenance program in addition to creating engineered solutions to complex equipment problems
- Identify and set priorities on opportunities for reliability improvement by mining information using reliability databases
- Statistically analyze equipment and underground performance to assess reliability, maintainability, and availability
- 2-3 years experience in Operations, preferably in a manufacturing/ processing
or mining environment
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering or equivalent work experience in a reliability role
- Five hundred (500) hours of project management experience on projects individually valued over $100,000
- CMRP and/or Certified Plant Maintenance Manager
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH32821