- Build vacancy announcements, review and determine qualification and eligibility requirements of applicants.
- Administer recruitment programs for assigned tasks, including merit promotion, delegated examining and recruitment under special hiring authorities.
- Perform and coordinate job analyses for establishing and validating rating, ranking and selection criteria.
- Analyzes and classifies General Schedule (GS) and Wage Grade (WG) positions. Provides advisory services on all matters pertinent to position classification and position management.
Minimum Requirement: Must be DEU Certified
Demonstrated experience working within Monsters Government Solutions Platform (automated staffing and recruitment system) to build vacancy announcements, review applications to determine eligibility and qualifications of applicants, and prepare certificate of eligibles.
Experience with federal civilian staffing, recruitment and position classification is required.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $55.00 to $65.00 /hour
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Human Resources Staffing and Classification: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off