***** REQUIRES 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE W/ AUTOCAD AND 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE PRODUCING CONSTRUCTION DRAWINGS FOR SINGLE FAMILY HOMES, HOME ADDITIONS, AND DESIGNING CUSTOM HOMES *****
- Initiate and conduct site visits to ensure correct site conditions
- Ability to interface and communicate with customers and co-workers in a clear and professional manner.
- Knowledge of Autocad, Adobe, Microsoft Excel, Word and other computer programs.
- Initiate and conduct permitting with the appropriate local authority via company blueprints. Coordinate plan review, re-submittals, and revisions as required by the local permitting authority
- Maintain company documentation and generate correspondence regarding the design/permitting process.
- Add customer information/status to company project database.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Desire to provide excellent customer assistance.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Neat, professional appearance.
- Must possess a valid driver's license, satisfactory driving record, and a car.
- No history of criminal convictions.
- Comes to work on-time all the time.
Send resume that includes contact information and overview of Architectural experience in residential CAD drafting.
**** PLEASE SEND EXAMPLES OF WORK YOU HAVE DONE IN THE PAST. RESUME WILL NOT BE REVIEWED IF THERE ARE NO REAL EXAMPLES OF WORK THAT YOU HAVE DONE ****
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $33,000.00 to $38,000.00 /year