Who we are . . .
Foresters Financial Services, Inc. provides everyday families and individuals with financial solutions, guidance, and tools, to meet their needs across all life stages. Our financial representatives, who are among the best trained in the business, offer personalized service combined with a solid, long-term approach and fresh thinking.
You can also take pride in knowing that you are part of Foresters™, an international financial services provider that gives back to the community and cares deeply about family well-being. Each year Foresters organizes thousands of community activities, providing financial contributions and hands-on volunteerism in support of charitable partners that make a meaningful and lasting impact in local communities.
What you need . . .
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication and marketing skills with the ability to work one-on-one with clients
- The ability to plan your day and achieve goals
- An interest in developing financial strategies and a genuine concern for the welfare of others
- An entrepreneurial work ethic and the desire to achieve financial success
What you will do . . .
- Recommend solutions to your clients for their investment needs
- Collaborate with others in developing presentations delivered in group settings or one-on-one
- Keep in touch with clients to ensure that they have the right products for their current needs
- Create referral opportunities and build a referral-based practice
- Determine the course for your career in terms of financial objectives
How we help you . . .
Our extensive training program and state-of-the-art learning system is designed to prepare you so you are both business savvy and confident when working with your clients. You will enjoy a professional office environment with all the support and tools you need to
New Representatives start out earning wages and commissions, so while you take care of your clients, we take care of you.
Products we offer . . .
Foresters Financial is a member of:
- Mutual Funds
- Life Insurance (Whole Life, Term Life & Variable Life)
- Retirement Vehicles
- Education Plans
- FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority)
- ICI (Investment Company Institute)
- ASBO (Association of School Business Officials)
- NTSAA (National Tax Shelter Account Association)
- PPA (American Society for Pension Professionals and Actuaries)
- SIPC (Securities Investor Protection Corporation)
Areas of interests that lead to success . . .
- Financial Planner
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
- Public service
- Social worker
Foresters Financial is building a brighter future . . . one Representative
at a time!
Foresters Financial™ and Foresters™ are trade names and trademarks of The
Independent Order of Foresters (a fraternal benefit society) and its subsidiaries,
including Foresters Financial Services, Inc. Foresters Financial Services, Inc. does not provide legal, tax or estate planning services. All investing involves risk, including the risk that you may lose money. #LI-JR1