Employee Wellness Chat Support Specialist
Zero Hour Health is looking for a part-time, hourly chat support specialist to help keep employees healthy at their workplaces. As a chat support specialist, you’ll respond to employee texts, and occasionally calls, to determine what their symptoms are or if they’ve had exposure to someone ill, and how long they should be kept out of work. You’ll also answer any questions from managers and corporate reps about workplace health and employee wellness.
Clinical nursing or medical experience required. Weekend availability required.
Who We Are:
Zero Hour Health has over 30 years of experience helping companies keep their employees healthy. We help clients in restaurant, communications, manufacturing and other industries respond to employee health incidents. Our newest product, Zedic, offers an app and chat service to support smaller clients.
What You’ll Do:
- Receive training in occupational health and wellness
- Support clients via online chat for Zedic’s employee wellness program
- Answer client questions about workplace health quickly and accurately
- Chat directly with employees who are experiencing symptoms and use a simple chart to determine how long they should stay out of work
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and their employees
Who You Are:
- You’re an excellent communicator. Your writing is concise and easy to understand.
- You’re resourceful. You can find the answers to questions that you’ve never even thought of before, quickly and with the tools you’ve been given.
- You’re a people person. You love talking with people, and care about making sure they’re healthy when they go to work.
- You’re flexible and ready to put on lots of different hats as needed.
- You know when to seek guidance or escalate an issue or case.
- You’re excited to help keep people healthy as they come to work, especially in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
What You Need:
- Desktop computer or laptop and strong internet connection.
- Strong writing skills. You sweat the small stuff and love a good Oxford comma.
- Resourcefulness. If you don’t know an answer, you use what you’ve got to figure it out.
- Flexibility and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done in a rapidly changing, small team environment
- Growth mindset and excitement to learn from others.
- Clinical nursing or medical background required.
What You Get:
- Flexible work schedule; 5-25 hours per week available
- Work from home or anywhere with a laptop and strong internet connection
- Support and training from a team of experts
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 per hour
- Nursing or Physician's Assistant (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
- Sunday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- What is your highest level of clinical certification? (e.g. RN, LPN, Certified Physician's Assistant, etc.)
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift
Company's Facebook page: