NOW HIRING 2nd & 3rd SHIFT
PROCESS TECHNICIANS IN PLASTIC INJECTION MOLDING
Must have Plastic Injection Molding experience in Industrial Electrical, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, PLC, Robotics, etc.
Join this Great Company with Excellent Benefits Package available! If you are looking a long term career and have a STABLE work history (no job hoppers), please forward a resume with contact information, and we will provide additional information.
- Ability for 1st part QC checks and understand production scheduling
- Ability to process mold given processing specifications
- Ability to setup & hang mold/tools for new production runs, manage resin drying, compensate machine parameters in process
- Actively participate and lead production area organization.
- Basic and advanced operation of plastic injection molding presses.
- Ensure a clean, organized and safe work environment at all times.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in processing engineering grade resins
- Identify and elevate tool, equipment, and other infrastructure needs to management.
- Identify tooling deficiencies during preventative maintenance and notify management.
- Maintain accurate log of preventative maintenance and insert changes.
- Maintain and follow quality control procedures.
- Maintain and promote ISO and/or certified quality standards.
- Maintain production and on-time schedules.
- Participate in root-cause analysis of tooling breakage and/or damage to assess corrective actions.
- Perform injection mold preventative maintenance and insert changes in support of production with diligence and accuracy.
- Take a lead role in the creation, organization, historical logging, revision control.
- Troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Understand and follow ALL safety procedures for plastic injection molding
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paulson: 1 year (Preferred)
- Plastic Injection Molding: 3 years (Preferred)
- Process Technician: 3 years (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Graveyard (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan