We have a position open for an Executive/Personal Assistant to the CEO. Successful applicants will be detail-oriented and organized.
This position includes but is not limited to the following:
- Manage business and personal calendar; schedule meetings and appointments.
- Arrange travel logistics and itineraries.
- Able to take direction well.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Duties vary between personal and business (legal and confidential).
- Organize day-to-day matters and tasks on behalf of CEO.
- Data entry, file maintenance, and maintain office organization.
- Open mail; review/answer emails.
- Mailing/receiving of packages and correspondence.
- Must be willing to drive and run personal errands of CEO.
- College Education (Bachelor’s Degree required).
- At least 3 years of executive assistant experience to C-level Executive.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products, including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Must have a car, valid driver’s license, clean driving record and car insurance.
- Motivated self-starter; able to take initiative and follow-up.
- Excellent communication skills and proven professionalism and discretion when it comes to sensitive information.
- Effective in both a home as well as an office environment.
- Must be comfortable around dogs and be dog-friendly.
This is a Part -time position but must be flexible regarding availability as set hours are TBD.
Job Type: Part-time
- Excel: 2 years (Required)
- Clean Driving Record: 3 years (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Required)
- Personal Assistant: 3 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)