ARE YOU A TRUE LEADER? IF SO, WE HAVE THE CAREER FOR YOU!
DTLR is one of the country's most successful lifestyle retailers with over 250 stores in 19 states. In fusing to-gether our passion for fashion, entertainment, sports, and community empowerment, there is no doubt we run the streets.
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU…
* Monthly Bonuses
* Career Advancement
* Individual Creativity
* Paid Time Off
* 40 Hour Work Week
* Fashionable Dresscode
* Employee Discount
* District Teamwork
* Health & Wellness Benefits
* Positive Work Environment
* 24/7 Corporate Support
WHAT YOU HAVE FOR US….
* You thrive in a fast paced environment,
* You’re willing to lead a strong sales team to win!
* You excel at multi-tasking & organization,
* You have reliable transportation,
* You love networking in the community,
* You love to showcase your personal style,
* You have at least 2 years experience in retail management,
* You are available to work a flexible retail schedule,
* You are available to work at multiple stores in the district.
WHAT YOUR DAY WILL LOOK LIKE…
* Meet new people every day,
* Influence, coach and lead a team,
* Show off your selling skills,
* Get the first look at the hottest new items,
* Listen to the hottest music while working,
* Run a store as if it were your own,
* Work with upper management to improve the business.
READY TO JOIN OUR EPIC TEAM???
APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.DTLRJOB.COM
CALL: 1-877-DTLR-JOB or 1-877-385-7562
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified. DTLR, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Temple Hills, MD (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)