CTG is hiring!
Position: Java, C, C++, OOD Developer
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Contract Length: 1 yr. + possible contract to hire due to our client's requirements we are looking for US Citizen or Green Card Holders only. ****
Must have at least 5 years of experience with the following skills:
The OOD Programmer will need to have solid programming experience in at least one major programming language such as (C/C++ or Java or Scala) and at least one scripting language (Perl, Python). Perl experience is highly desired.
- Deep knowledge of Database (RDBMS or no-SQLs) is required.
- Must possess a solid grasp of computer science/software engineering concepts, including common data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design.
- Must be familiar with at least one flavor of Linux (preferably CentOS/RHEL) and be completely at home on the UNIX command line.
- Must have exposure to Systems and Device Management.
- Scripting Languages (particularly perl).
- Object Oriented programming languages (C++, Java, Scala, Object Oriented Perl, Python).
- Detailed knowledge of common networking protocols (including SNMP and HTTP).
- Version control systems (preferably GIT).
- SQL databases (preferably Postgres).
- Multi-server high availability/failover architecture.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $55.00 to $65.00 /hour
- Object Oriented Programming: 1 year
Required work authorization: