Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a system that will have a positive impact? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We’re looking for a developer with the advanced skills needed to build Cyber analytics systems and solutions from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a full-stack developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates. Using Agile software development methodologies, you’ll build modern applications with serverless containers and microservices that perform complex data processing tasks for Cyber analysts. You’ll analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you’re developing considers the current architecture and operating environment as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to change Cyber operations for the better.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 3+ years of experience with full stack software development for prototype capabilities and production systems
- 1+ years of experience with performing Agile software development methodologies as a developer or Scrum Master
- 1+ years of experience in building applications with DevSecOps and modern software development principles, including Containers, Microservices, and Serverless
- Experience in performing automation of human tasks with scripts or orchestration tools
- Active Secret clearance required
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with building full stack solutions on premise and in services providers, including Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with developing applications supporting DoD and intelligence community clients
- Experience in developing secure applications and working with the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph preferred
- BA or BS degree in CS, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or related field preferred; MA or MS degree in CS, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or related field a plus
- Completion of Java, AWS, or related Training or Certifications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
- access to experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.