EdTheory is currently looking for new grad and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP, SLP/CF) for multiple school-based SLP opportunities in the Los Angeles area, California. The ideal candidate should be licensed or eligible for license in Speech Therapy with a background in specific areas such as language disorders, speech sound disorders, and autism. New grads are welcome to apply!
EdTheory Benefits Offered for School year 2018-19
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits [ Medical I Dental I Vision]
- Group Life and Professional Liability Insurance
- 401K Retirement plan with company match
- Clinical Support, Supervision and Mentoring
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Bonus
- Paid Sick Leaves
- Corporate Wellness Incentive
- Financial fitness planning
- Unlimited CEUs (online)
- Education Loan Repayment Program for New Grads
- Mobile learning solution for PK-12 education
- Therapy Materials [as needed]
- Licensure I Credentials new application and renewals fees
- Work Visa and Green Card Sponsorship
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- AT&T Signature employee discount program
- TaW exclusive employee savings
- Volunteering and Internship opportunities
Requirements of the Speech Language Pathologist
- Master’s degree from an accredited Speech Language Pathology Program
- American Speech Hearing Language Association Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Current or eligible for Speech Language Pathologist License or Clinical Fellowship issued by State of California Board of Medical Quality Assurance Speech Pathology
- Background in specific areas such as language disorders, speech sound disorders, and autism
- Experience working with school-aged students
- Familiarity with school systems, including IEPs, web-based IEP programs, and working with a school site team preferred
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, methods and techniques of speech-language therapy
Responsibilities of the Speech Language Pathologist
- Screen students for communicative disorders.
- Employ assessment procedures, techniques, and standardized tests necessary for thorough and accurate diagnosis of communication disorders.
- Conduct thorough triennial assessments of speech/language deficits.
- Assess and make necessary referrals for preschool children with communicative disorders.
- Develop and implement an Individualized Education Plan (IEP).
- Perform all other Speech Therapist duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $68,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year