Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Opening!
Part time and Full Time Opportunities throughout the Chicagoland area!
Mobile Therapy Centers believes every family should be provided with convenient access to superior quality evidenced based resources which instill each individual’s confidence to grow physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially.
We offer a multidisciplinary environment where professionals can easily collaborate. We offer services in-home, in-clinic and in childcare facilities and private schools.
MTC offers excellent benefits, such as major medical and dental,company sponsored CEU opportunities and 401(K)!
The BCBA develops and supervises all programming related to the assigned caseload.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct descriptive and systematic behavioral assessments, including functional analyses, and provides behavior analytic interpretations of the results
- Design and supervise behavior analytic interventions
- Seek consultation of more experienced practitioners when necessary
- Communicate professionally with and provide training to families of MTC clients
- Train line staff to implement all programs for each client they work with. This training is ongoing.
- Provide feedback on the work of all line staff
- Maintain Communication with line staff at least once a week
- Maintain Communication with supervisor at least once every other week
- Complete well written evaluation reports in a timely manner that include all required information
- Complete well written progress reports for each client
- Promote a positive, team oriented atmosphere among staff and members
- Perform all other duties assigned by supervisor
Qualifications and Skills
- Masters Degree
- Must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times when working with other staff, clients and families
- Collaborate with all team members
- Takes responsibility for one’s actions
- Is proactive in all communications
- Takes an objective perspective to solving conflict
- Uses feedback to improve service
- Is productive by applying concepts of time management
- Treats co-workers professionally and with respect
- Maintains confidentiality as appropriate
- Builds and maintains client relationships that produce positive results
Job Type: Part-time