Nuvance Health is currently seeking a Registered Nurse - Surgical Services to join our team!
Nuvance Health is a family of award-winning nonprofit hospitals and healthcare professionals in the Hudson Valley and western Connecticut. Nuvance Health combines highly skilled physicians, state-of-the-art facilities and technology, and compassionate caregivers dedicated to providing quality care across a variety of clinical areas, including Cardiovascular, Neurosciences, Oncology, Orthopedics, and Primary Care.
Nuvance Health has a network of convenient hospital and outpatient locations — Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital, Norwalk Hospital and Sharon Hospital in Connecticut, and Northern Dutchess Hospital, Putnam Hospital Center and Vassar Brothers Medical Center in New York — plus multiple primary and specialty care physician practices locations, including The Heart Center, a leading provider of cardiology care, and two urgent care offices. Non-acute care is offered through various affiliates, including the Thompson House for rehabilitation and skilled nursing services, and the Home Care organizations.
- To organize and administer safe, individualized preoperative nursing care through assessment, observation, and nursing intervention.
- The population served based on the scope of services in the department.
- NYS RN License Required
- Accredited School of Nursing Graduate
- 5 Years OR Experience Required
- BLS certification required
- AORN Required
- Surgical Experience Preferred
Indeed Hire and Nuvance Health are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Part-time
- Nurse: 2 years (Preferred)
- Observation : 1 year (Preferred)
- Operating Room: 5 years (Required)
- Care Planning: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS (Required)
- AORN (Required)
- Rhinebeck, NY: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)
- Associates Degree in Nursing (Required)