- Leadership Experience
- Management Experience
- Office Experience
- Supply Chain Experience
- Microsoft Office
BluJay Solutions is looking to add a new Logistics Manager to our team. Logistic Managers are accountable for leading a team specific to 1 or 2 accounts. You would help develop our logistic coordinators but also focus on ensuring excellent customer relationships.
We moved into a new office this year, take a look!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkKls3KrXvk ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkKls3KrXvk )
Here is the Work you will do:
- Bachelor's Degree (Supply Chain Management or related field) or 3 to 5 years relevant experience
- Experience managing a team of at least 5 people
- Demonstrated ability with the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with Supply Chain software and technology a plus
- Team member development
- Base your decisions on facts – metrics, industry trends, technology; don't be bribed by your emotions
- Implement Continuous Improvement initiatives, and track their success
- Plan and implement solutions for customer network changes
- Use Project plans to track and execute various initiatives, and respectfully challenge everything
- Know the market and lead accordingly
- Be good in front of people.
- Stay current with relevant departmental and customer established SOP's
- Utilize the knowledge of the TMS® and MTS team to do what is best for your customer.
- Communicate regularly with your teams to review established KPI's.
- Develop presentations for customer business reviews (QBR's)