Bridal Stylist (Retail Sales) - Full Time - San Antonio, TX (Olmos Park)
Olivia Grace Bridal is a new bridal shop located in the Olmos Park neighborhood in San Antonio. We are seeking a candidate for a Full Time Bridal Stylist that specializes in bridal sales.
We are looking for a friendly, outgoing individual who loves sales and working in a customer service intensive environment. We place a high premium on providing excellent customer service and are looking for experienced bridal stylists who can provide an exceptional bridal experience in line with Olivia Grace Bridal’s service standards.
We are looking for someone that is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and has a strong desire to grow with us in the long term. Our ideal candidate will establish long-lasting connections with our brides, elevating the bridal experience and making the wedding dress buying experience as beautiful as the dress itself.
- Experienced sales professional with track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Excellent ability to connect, and make brides feel like your best friend.
- Strong sense of personal style with a polished appearance
- Good work ethic -- team player, punctual, self-motivated, dependable, detail oriented
- Must be able to work Friday, Saturday, and Sundays
- Ability to work independently and as part of a sales team
- Minimum 1-2 years prior bridal sales or high end retails sales experience required for full-time consideration
- Part-Time and Saturday Stylists positions also available
- Delivering extensive customer service from the moment a bride calls our shop to their actual visit, to their wedding dress pick up.
- Required to have extensive product knowledge to educate our brides on our designers, dresses and fit/alterations
- Fitting brides into wedding gowns and taking measurements
- Providing thoughtful feedback and recommendations on dresses
- Selecting complimentary gowns to meet brides' desired requirements
- Have knowledge regarding bridal trends/styles, body shapes and accessories.
- Maintaining visual appearance and tidiness of shop
- Ability to carefully handle our dresses, and properly maintain store provided technical resources
- Processing sales and orders for brides
- Answering phone calls and booking appointments
- Ability to use our in-store customer service platform
- Follow up with customers and appointments
- Generating brides—follow up with brides through CRM system to bring them back into the shop
- Competitive Base Hourly + Commission
- 40 hours + Overtime if needed.
- Paid Time Off
- Fun, supportive and friendly environment
- Part of a groundbreaking, new dynamic bridal experience for San Antonio
- Work with a group of experienced, supportive and mentor-based women
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Wedding Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail Sales or Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- Basic math skills
- Transactions for multiple payment types, including credit cards and cash
- Calculator use
- Basic computer skills
Company's Facebook page: