Arms, LLC – Houston, TX
We sell weapons and weapons accessories.
We are Primary Arms, and we’re looking for a Buyer. At Primary Arms, we pride ourselves on working hard, enjoying what we do, and exceeding our customers’ expectations. We enjoy a business casual dress code, competitive pay, and benefits, making us an attractive choice for the right candidate.
The Buyer is responsible for category assortments and associated products. Including responsibly for cost, margins, pricing, and payment terms. The Buyer handles various aspects including, but not limited to, promotion planning, forecasting, vendor relations, online sale and new products additions that are added to their category assortment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Creates, updates, and manages robust product assortments
· Meets sales and margin targets
· New product additions and product development
· Product management and product lifecycles
· Manages and reviews category assortments
· Negotiates prices and terms with Vendors and Wholesale Distributors
· Cost negotiation and product margins
· Product pricing strategy
· Vender relations
· Competitive Analysis
· Promotion planning, forecasting, and ordering
· Collects and posts blackout dates from Vendors
· Preparers for meetings and trade shows (creates reports, reviews information, etc.)
· Tracks new releases, competitive pricing, and rebates
· Tests and evaluate samples
· Presents new items to customer service, warehouse, photo and content teams
· Minimum of 4 years as a Product Manager, Category Manager or Buyer role
· Minimum of 4 years of eCommerce experience
· Minimum of 2 years of Competitive analysis experience
· Minimum of 2 years of Firearms experience
· Minimum of 2 years of working on promotions, email and sales campaigns
· Team Player – Must have a “We” attitude in the workplace
Background check & drug screen required.
To apply, include a resume in reply to this post.
Compensation: Pay based on experience.
Please do not apply if you are under 21.
Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
No phone calls, please.
Job Type: Full-time
- E-Commerce: 4 years (Required)
- Competitive Analysis: 2 years (Required)
- Firearms: 2 years (Required)
- working on promotions, email and sales campaigns: 2 years (Preferred)
- Product Manager, Category Manager or Buyer role: 4 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Only full-time employees eligible