This job is at a Depot Level repair facility maintenance on types of aircraft, which include, but not limited to AV-8, C-130, C-2, E-2, EA-6B, F/A-18, H-1, H-53, H-60, MQ-8, P-3, P-8. F-35 and V-22. Military aviation platform experience is a plus. This position is located on a federal facility and will require a government issued clearance.
- Use computer systems to ensure all repair parts are accurately ordered, received and issued.
- Provide warehousing, inventory management and transportation skills.
- Ordering, receiving and issuing parts, general supplies.
- Current operating computer systems (i.e., CONOPS, MTO) to account for all governments supplies and inventory records for all parts in warehouses and storerooms.
- Utilize knowledge of material processes and Kitting procedures coupled with assembly operations utilized in production shops.
- Request guidance from higher level production controller or supervisor involving deviation from process or unusual situations.
- Pushing pick lists via CONOPs for ordering material.
- Make the necessary moves of sub-routes and close lines in CONOPs.
- Use BOE to pull up Shortage Reports and Dispatch Reports for their respective shops.
- Complete SDR's for material credit.
- Execute shipping documents (1149), MRB/Survey's (Material Review Board), and CODE G items.
- Ensure that all material in a Delay codes are correct and concise.
- Be proficient with the Universal Call Board and its support function to all the production shops.
- Use ASRS (Automated Storage Retrieval System) for the various kitting areas that ASRS is deployed.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Minimum two (2) years relevant work experience
Must have knowledge of the interdependency of each FRCSW building and the workload it supports.
Must be proficient and have knowledge in explaining the various production reports and associated criteria.
Must be able to obtain forklift license.
Strong computer skills as well as sensitivity to confidential matters
Knowledge of aviation technical material
Prefer experience from military fixed wing community or civilian heavy structure background
Experience in heavy structure U.S. Military or related FAA or civil aviation
Must have Military installation DEPOT level maintenance experience
Must be able to obtain and/or maintain a Secret Clearance.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to walk, stand, crawl, kneel and bend on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
- Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands.
- Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp, pull over hand, push, reach or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
- May be required to lift up to 44 pounds and heavy, moderate carrying up to 44 pounds.
- May be required to see aircraft in flight, read dials/gauges, identify small objects and hand tools.
- Must be able to see imperfections, micrometer readings and other small scales with or without corrective lens.
- Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
- Must be able to distinguish color, shades of color and judge three-dimensional depth.
- May be required to operate power vehicles, machinery, hand tools, ground support equipment, fork lift, APU, crane, truck, tractor, etc.
- Work in an inside/outside environment to include working around machinery, objects, vehicles, ladders, and scaffolds.
- Excessive noise and vibration that can be intermittent or constant.
- Environmental conditions can included but not limited to dust, silica, asbestos, fumes, smoke, gas, solvents such as degreasing agents, grease, oils, and electrical energy
- Working on slippery or uneven surfaces
- Working closely with others or working alone
- Possible protracted or irregular hours of work as needed or required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VEVRAA /ADA
TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities: Tyonek Native Corporation provides all employees and job applicants' equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other reason prohibited by law.