Full Job Description
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to help with the growth of our new office in Norwood, MA.
Position Summary: Customer Service Representative is the liaison between the company and the customer with regards to order fulfillment and service needs.
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage and respond to customer service inquiries, and orders in a timely and thorough manner.
- Maintain and project a positive attitude and professionalism with customers
- Communicate effectively and directly with customers/distributors regarding product availability, delivery and order status.
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations
- Work effectively with team members
- Demonstrate understanding of “FAQs” and product specifications.
- Gather and assist personnel with customer information, referrals and complaint details.
- Assist in the development, implementation of training new-hires
- Office support and other duties as assigned.
- Strong work ethic. Must be highly organized
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to show product features and benefits
- High level of professionalism and ethics
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of success in work, school, clubs or extracurricular activities
- HS with 1 - 3 years progressive customer service/administrative experience required
- Weekly pay + bonuses
- Company ipad provided
- Community involvement
- Employee personal/professional ongoing development
- Employee recognition
- Company retreats
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year