CACI is seeking a cleared Database Administrator – Oracle in Reston, VA. If you are looking to become a
part of a dynamic team, CACI would like to speak with you.
What You’ll Get to Do:
More About the Role:
- Provide database administration, maintenance and troubleshooting for multiple instances of the Oracle database in the laboratories and fielded sites.
- Monitor system performance and enhance system architecture to maximize performance and efficiency for testers and developers
- Diagnose hardware, software, and operator problems; recommend or perform remedial action.
- Develop, implement and maintain security controls and supporting documentation as required for risk management framework (RMF) of the database technologies
- Participate in engineering meetings, proposal efforts, training, and other activities as required.
- Communicate with management, systems engineers, software engineers, systems administrators, and testers to implement best practices, solve problems, and innovate and implement new capabilities.
You will work in a team environment on the Integrated Broadcast Service Network-Services (IBS-NS) and serve as the subject matter expert regarding database technologies
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Active Secret Clearance
- BA/BS with seven or more years of relevant experience
- DBA experience with large-scale enterprise applications, including distributed and J2EE applications within a large development and production environment
- Oracle 12c RAC on Solaris 11.
- Experience leading technological change and development
- Oracle Solaris 11 Operating System
- Oracle Solaris Cluster
- Shell Scripting
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.