Support the management of an open source (OSINT) portfolio, and engaging with functional management entities for that discipline. Interact with counterparts to ensure early engagement on intelligence discipline systems, operations, budgets, acquisition, and policy. Support development and coordination of inputs to the IC Capability Requirements process and conduct in-depth data-driven technical assessments of collection capabilities in support of discipline-specific decision making. Provide reach back and support to INT specific entities to inform the development and implementation of multi-discipline intelligence collection strategies. Enhance strategic collection needs identification and requirements definition activities to meet national intelligence priorities and close gaps. Prepare, produce, and coordinate written products and briefings for executive-level stakeholders on collection activities. Support the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for community sessions and outreach initiatives to address collection matters. Support the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for collection governance boards and partner with other departments and agencies on strategic intelligence collection issues that cross disciplines or organizational boundaries or functional topic areas.
- 10+ years of experience in IC with OSINT
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience in working with national intelligence agencies
- Experience with working under tight deadlines
- Ability to proofread, edit, and correct text for style and accuracy
- Active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with planning, leading, and completing complex projects
- Knowledge of the IC's structure, roles, and capabilities regarding collection
- Knowledge of the Intelligence Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Evaluation process (IPPBE)
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent briefing skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.