Front Office Associates are responsible for the guest registration process and communication of hotel services. This highly visible role gives has a direct impact on creating the guest experience. If you have worked at other Hotels as a front desk receptionist or you have an interest in hotel clerk jobs (TRAINING PROVIDED), we'd love to hear from you, come join our family of co workers!
Enjoy Employee Rate Discounts at Choice Hotels (Comfort Inn Hires) or Intercontinental Hotels (Holiday Inn Express Hires)!
- Greet and welcome guest.
- Assign rooms and keys.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Anticipate guests needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Process all guest check-ins.
- Verify registration card information with the guest.
- Process all check-outs.
- Promptly communicate all requests to appropriate departments.
- Utilize property management system and all other required technology to carry out daily responsibilities.
- Show guestrooms and meeting space to prospective guests as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
- front desk agent: 1 year (Preferred)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
Hours per week:
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
- Processing payments
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift