SCAD Savannah seeks an experienced React Native developer to be primarily responsible for the development and enhancement of mobile apps for the iOS and Android platforms.
In this position, you will join a growing team of award-winning developers, designers and content managers to help transform the future of the university’s interactive initiatives. An enthusiasm for and commitment to building great mobile app experiences is a must.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about learning, applying, and sharing new skills, and should excel in a collaborative team environment. The candidate should have excellent organization skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Minimum two years professional experience building React and React Native applications
- Familiar with native build tools Xcode and Android Studio
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, and Yarn
- Solid experience creating reusable React container components
- Skilled in using version control systems such as GitHub
- Experience working with RESTful APIs, GraphQL, and local databases
- Experience with push notification systems and Firebase
- Bachelor of Arts/Science degree (M.A. or M.S. preferred)
Additional skills that are desirable but not required include experience with:
- Visual Studio App Center CI/CD and CodePush
- Server-side coding, particularly PHP
- Drupal content management system