Originally founded in 1978 under the name of South Baltimore Family Health Center as a well-baby clinic, FHCB Health System, Inc. (FHCB) is a not-for-profit federally qualified health center (FQHC), providing primary care services in two South Baltimore locations: Cherry Hill and Brooklyn. accessible.
So if your goals are aligned with ours, we invite you to come grow with us!
The mission of FHCB Health System is to provide Quality, Integrated and Coordinated Care. (QuIC)
The vision of FHCB Health System is simple: Excellence in Care, Every Patient, Every Time.
- We exemplify excellence.
- We treat everyone with dignity.
- We embrace diversity, equity and inclusion.
- We steward our resources responsibly.
- We serve with integrity and compassion.
We are currently in search of a Dental Hygienist to provide preventative oral care under a dentist's direction and supervision.
OTHER JOB DUTIES
- Other duties as assigned by the site manager/supervisor on a as needed basis.
- Degree from an accredited Hygiene program.
- State hygiene license.
- Current CPR certificate.
- Current vaccinations.
- Ability to administer local anesthetic agents.
- Able to use an x-ray machine.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Comfortable using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Knowledgeable about oral hygiene and dental health.
Work is performed in a clinic environment. Involves frequent contact with staff and the public. Work may be stressful at times. Contact may involve dealing with angry or upset people.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $37.00 - $49.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
To keep our employees as safe as possible we have employed temperature screeners, installed plastic barriers, and provide PPE.
- Dental Hygienist: 5 years (Preferred)
- dental hygiene: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Dental Hygienist (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
Company's Facebook page: