Our client is an established luxury women's lifestyle clothing company looking for a highly qualified and experienced full-time sales/stylist as the primary key holder for our Palo Alto location. Our client is a highly successful and growing multi-location retailer featuring top European and US designer brands with an extraordinary mix of apparel and accessories. Come be part of a rapidly expanding company!
Full-time sales/stylist will be responsible for the overall achievement of store business. The sales associates must be able to generate sales through exceptional client relations, product knowledge, and outreach initiatives while acting as a brand ambassador.
Sales and Client Relations
- Achieve store sales goals and other financial targets
- Be open to learning new selling techniques and product knowledge
- Analyzing store performance, identifying problems and crafting solutions. This includes monitoring and understanding sales reports and financial statements
- Demonstrate the highest level of service for a luxury brand and assist in the cultivation of new and existing clients
- Act as a brand ambassador, play an active role in the community and seek outreach/networking opportunities
- Merchandise the store and execute window displays in accordance with company directives for collections
- Maintain all display fixtures, lighting, and marketing material
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in women's luxury retail apparel.
- Proven ability to drive sales from start-up
- It is preferred that the candidate come with a strong existing network in the industry and/or community
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
Job Type: Full-time
- women's retail apparel sales: 5 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)