Sharecare is the digital health company that helps people manage all their health in one place. The Sharecare platform provides each person - no matter where they are in their health journey - with a comprehensive and personalized health profile, where they can dynamically and easily connect to the information, evidence-based programs and health professionals they need to live their healthiest, happiest and most productive life. With award-winning and innovative frictionless technologies, scientifically validated clinical protocols and best-in-class coaching tools, Sharecare helps providers, employers and health plans effectively scale outcomes-based health and wellness solutions across their entire populations. We are always looking for people that value the opportunity to work hard, have fun on the job, and make a difference in the lives of others through their work every day!
If you are a leader driven to make a difference; If you enjoy interacting with people and are passionate about improving the well-being of others; If you thrive while collaborating with a strong, results-driven team and enjoy challenging yourself and others to find creative solutions, join us!
Be part of a team that's bringing innovative leaders together from across the community to lead and ignite a movement to improve well-being on a significant scale - a movement that promises to help your friends, family, and neighbors across the country live longer, better.
Blue Zones Project® is a community-led well-being improvement initiative designed to make healthy choices easier through permanent changes to a city's environment, policy, and social networks. Established in 2010, Blue Zones Project is inspired by Dan Buettner, a National Geographic Fellow and New York Times best-selling author who identified five regions of the world-or Blue Zones®-with the highest concentration of people living to 100 years or older. Blue Zones Project incorporates Buettner's findings and works with cities to implement policies and programs that will move a community toward optimal health and well-being. Currently, 45 communities in ten states have joined Blue Zones Project, impacting more than 3.3 million Americans nationwide.
We translate these lessons into sustainable environmental changes that strengthen social ties, reshape the places where people spend their time, and sharpen policies to support healthy choices. By engaging a critical mass of individuals and organizations to participate - from worksites and schools to restaurants and grocery stores - the small changes contribute to huge benefits: lowered healthcare costs, improved productivity, and ultimately, a higher quality of life. For more information regarding Blue Zones Project please visit https://www.bluezonesproject.com/.
The Sr. Director, Blue Zones Project Operations will be a driving force behind the day to day execution and implementation of the standardized best practices derived from a decade of experience in 48 communities nationally to result in operational excellence. This position will have full operational responsibility for Blue Zones Project on-site programs and other Blue Zones Project solutions that require an operational component. The Sr. Director, Blue Zones Project Operations will be responsible for coalescing and replicating the learnings and operational standards. Directs the Blue Zones Project delivery teams to ensure program delivered according to standardized best practices with high degree of quality.
- Recruits a team of the Community staff that work with government, non-profits, employers, industry associations, schools, grocery stores, restaurants, faith-based organizations and health care providers to implement permanent changes to environment, policy, social networks, and programs that drive well-being improvement
- Ensures effective training, quality and certification programs are in place across the business.
- Leads managers of numerous satellite teams responsible for engaging their communities in the overall project.
- Provide effective leadership for diverse staff and volunteers that creates an authentic Blue Zones Project culture and drives successful outcomes.
- Overall accountability for Community Blueprint development, execution and achieving Blueprint goals and objectives.
- Create and maintain an excellent relationship with sponsors and funding partners.
- Facilitates achievement of program and business goals by leveraging relationships with representatives of the government, non-profit organizations, civic groups and Businesses, as well as with senior leaders of Sponsor partners.
- Accountable for operations and financial success. Leads development of short and long term strategy and business plans.
- Ensures marketing channels are fully utilized to publicize the Blue Zones Project and also assist in business development efforts.
- 10 + years' experience as a systems-oriented leader in operations, experienced with running complex processes and obsessed with driving excellence.
- Experience managing cross functional/ complex initiatives and multiple stakeholders. A blend of for-profit and government or non-profit experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences, Political Science, Healthcare, Healthcare Administration or Business required; Master's degree preferred. Experience in lieu of education also considered.
- Good business judgment-possesses business insight, sensitive to industry shifts and business trends, actively identifies new areas of growth, ability to balances data-driven decisions with experience and execute the best decision.
- Ability to build and maintain relationship with Sponsor as well as across government, businesses, and non-profits.
- Ability to manage sponsor relationship while meeting overall business needs.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills as evidenced in articulate professional presentations to a group, establishes one-on-one rapport, writing detailed reports, and communicating via email and phone conversations.
- Able to communicate effectively as a project spokesperson with local media and with local/regional/national organizations.
- Results oriented-understands what results are important and focuses resources to achieve them.
- Adept at financial planning and successful budget management.
- Inspiring, influencing, collaborative, and responsible.
- Energized by Blue Zones Project Mission and embodies principles for plant-based, active living, purpose driven, and social connectivity and values.
- Ability to travel up to 50%