One Hundred Feet, Inc. is a venture backed startup located in Palo Alto, California. We are solving one of the hardest problems in the logistics ecosystem - optimizing the last 500 feet of delivery. One Hundred feet is looking for operations associates for temporary hire with potential of extension based on performance. Operations associates will be responsible for handling our new San Francisco pilot to enhance the parking experience for food delivery drivers.
- Create awareness for drivers and local restaurants of the reserved parking provided by Hundred Feet.
- Check drivers in and out of their parking spots to your designated Parking lot.
- Have Driver Satisfaction survey filled out by drivers
- Maintain a daily log of observations and suggestions to improve the reserve parking service for drivers.
- Self motivated, hard working and proactive
- Detail oriented with great communication skills and tech savvy
- Adept at using navigation software
- Must have a valid driver’s license for at least 4 years
- Must have prior experience with one of the on-demand companies
- $20 per hour- 6 hours daily ( lunch and dinner time) Monday through Saturday. This temporary position will be offered for a minimum of 2 weeks with potential of extension based on your performance and your level of insights that are provided to the Hundred Feet team for review.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- San Francisco, CA 94102 (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction