Merakey is seeking an Application Analyst Trainer to join or IT Team in our Harrisburg, PA location.
The Application Analyst Trainer will train on Avatar and provide the necessary support for staff after training in complete.
- Provide training on Avatar, Merakey's primary practice management system, and other IT applications.
- Provide onsite training on an as needed basis (some travel requires up to 50%).
- Provide webinars and refresher trainings for programs on an as needed basis.
- Work with the Corporate Education department to create online training courses using LMS.
- Participate in preparing the training schedule and calendar.
- Provide feedback to Operational Management related to all facets of trainee's performance.
- Assist with implementation of new Avatar software and other IT software, including testing, on an as needed basis.
- Assist in review/editing/updating of Avatar and IT documentation.
- Function as a subject matter expert on Avatar and serve as a support resource for any employee questions/problems pertaining to Avatar.
- Assist in special projects as needed.
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
For more information on Merakey and our various divisions, please visit: www.merakey.org
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY TODAY www.merakey.org/careers
Requisition # 49112
- Adult education and/or training experience in an adult learning atmosphere.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field; 1-3 years' experience in health care setting.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook and Word) Avatar knowledge a plus
- Strong presentation and communication skills coupled with a high level of comfort in public speaking and instruction, ability to work independently and within a group.
- A positive, patient attitude with the ability to adapt to various skill levels.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled