Work with senior staff to resolve a wide range of data analytic and operations research (OR) issues. Support predictive models and guide decision makers towards optimal system and service design. Leverage analytical methodologies and experience to execute project tasks in support of intelligence community clients. Leverage expertise in quantitative and qualitative analysis, optimization, data visualization, and process improvement and develop mathematically rigoro us representations of -real world capabilities. Provide information management, presentation preparation, report generation, data visualizations, and methodology development. Participate in the verification and validation of simulations, models, and tools. Apply linear and non-linear optimization tools and provide independent assessments of studies, analyses, reports, and cost estimates, apply decision theory and portfolio analysis to strategic resourcing decisions, and develop stochastic and deterministic models and simulations to support operations and budget ary decisions.
- Experience in one or more of the following fields: data mining, optimization, statistics, data visualization, machine learning, and operations research
- Experience with us ing one or more of the following for data analyses: VBA, Excel, R, Python, Tableau, or SAS
- Experience with presenting complex information to non-te chn ical audiences
- Ability to apply probability and statistical te chn iques to analyze large and complex data sets and conduct the development and application of optimization models to support independent assessments of studies, analyses, reports, and cost estimates
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- Scheduled to obtain BA or BS degree in Summer 2019
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.