Part-time | Contract7 days ago
- Social media management
- Digital marketing
- Google Analytics
- Adobe After Effects
- High school diploma or GED
Full Job Description
In this position, you will be creating and updating clients Google Business Listing. You'll also have the opportunity to work in various social media platforms including Facebook Page management as well as Instagram or Twitter accounts for your clients when it's time for an update! And because website building is integral part of our team at RDM , we need someone who knows Wordpress. We dont always use WP, sometimes we use Html & CSS (PHP skills a plus but not required). DreamWeaver, Photoshop or Premiere Pro are all helpful tools in this process.
- You will be creating and updating clients Google Business Listing
- You will be creating and updating clients Facebook Page, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, and TicToc profiles
- You will be creating Wordpress Websites (setting up WP databases) importing entire site, installing ssl certificates, you need to be familiar with all things Wordpress
- You will be Building websites using Html & Css (PHP skills a plus but not required) when we dont use WP
- It helps to be familiar with Photoshop
- It helps to be familiar with Dream Weaver
- It helps to be familiar with Premier Pro or After Effects
- You will create PPC Campaigns with Facebook
- You will Create PPC Campains with Google
- Wordpress (create database, import site, install ssl)
- Social Media Management skills
- GMB Google Business Listing
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Skills and experience PHP, Creating Forms, Databases
- Content Writing
- Content Management (using Jarvis.Ai)
- Research and Development
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $9.00 per hour
- Do you have 1 year experience creating and updating Google My Business Listing?
- Do you have 2 years experience creating and updating WordPress Websites
- Do you have at least 2 years experience with running Google Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns for clients?
- Do you have at least 2 years experience with running Facebook Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns for clients?
- Have you ever installed a Facebook Pixel on a website?
- Do you have 2 years experience using HTML & CSS
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote