Administrative Assistant - Well & Flow Control
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won’t find anywhere else. We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to support Engineering within the EMS Well and Flow Control Department.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing proactive support for Engineering Managers and their direct reports. The Team consists of roughly nine engineering managers with approximately 180 direct reports. In addition to general administrative duties, you will assist the team in contributions toward EMS strategic objectives, utilize our business systems to develop transforming metrics and reporting tools, and grow into a key organizational and business support function. This role reports directly to the Well Control Engineering Manager.
- Performs routine, administrative and general office duties such as document processing, record keeping, report compilation, scheduling and office inventory/asset management
- Houston, TX (Gremp Campus), EMS – Well & Flow Control Engineering Department
- Travel (if required) – Travel is not expected.
You are meant for this job if
- Secondary school / High school diploma required
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in an administrative or higher level role required. Demonstrated ability to establish deadlines, manage priorities, and navigate interpersonal interactions.
- A high level of interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication with a good practice of English must be demonstrated and is required.
- Strong ability to network internally to develop strategies, develop relationships, and overcome barriers within and outside of the organization.
- Ability to collaborate in a team-oriented environment. Skillful communicator. Proficiently communicate ideas and concepts, with the ability to persuade and influence others as needed.
- Significant experience in Microsoft Office applications (specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Office 365 and Microsoft Teams experience will be considered more favorably.
- Prepared basic reports, presentations and correspondences, gathering and summarizing data, as directed
- Schedules appointments and coordinates arrangements for meetings, conferences and external visitors
- Manage all department assets and movement (office supplies, floating IT assets, department property, personnel location assignments, etc.)
- Ability to collect, organize and present department data (distribution lists, metrics, financial data and trends)
Your future at TechnipFMC
- Potential career path and growth into higher level business support functions
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team interactions
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.