Welcome to ZELUS!
ZELUS is a cutting-edge 3d imaging company, providing solutions to clients in Architecture, Engineering, Construction, and Forensics. We use the latest in software and hardware to turn existing conditions and scenes into virtual environments and as-builts.
What You Will Do:
- Engage with internal project teams to support the creation/maintenance/health of BIM Models
- Assist in the coordination of models both internally and externally
- Work with external stakeholders such as Architects, Engineers, General Contractors, or Trade Contractors on a range of projects
- Work with Project Managers and Assistant Project Managers per project
- Support the project team with technical delivery using various software listed below
- Report progress throughout the project lifecycle
- Real and interpret construction documentation for one or more disciplines
What We Look For:
- Vocational/technical or equivalent background in any of the following disciplines: Architectural, Structural, Mechanical HVAC, Mechanical Piping, Process Piping, Electrical, Plumbing or Fire Protection
- Minimum 1 - 3 years of industry experience
- High level of proficiency in Revit, Navisworks, and BIM360 required. Skills in other software such as Bluebeam, AutoCAD, Dynamo, ProCore, eVolve, Project Wise, BIMTrack are desired
- Ability to perform or coordinate basic clash detection functions
- Teamwork skills: capable of working well with others on the team and across the office
- Ability to work independently
- Communication skills: provides clear, concise information to others via verbal or written communication, actively listens and learns through observation
- Be open to learning as we believe in ongoing professional development
- Support innovation through research and testing of new technologies
- The ability to accomplish/complete task while demonstrating concern for all parts involved, not matter how small, ensuring accuracy, thoroughness and focus
- Aid in re-examining traditional strategies and practices and proactively looking for new ideas and ways to improve workflows
- Able to plan and consciously control how much time is spent on specific activities so that the right amount of time is allocated to the right activity
This job operates onsite, with travel to office locations or project sites as needed. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, video conferencing tools and cameras, phones, copiers, etc.
- Work is performed in an office environment
- Flexibility to work various schedules and longer hours when necessary with little or no notice
- Must be able to read documents, use a computer, communicate verbally and in writing
- Mobility required within an office and construction site environments
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 20 pounds
ZELUS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
ZELUS offers the following benefits:
Medical (Employer paid 50%)
Dental/Vision and other benefits
Joining ZELUS is more than saying "yes" to a job. It's discovering a career that's challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you'll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!