Position is responsible for the set up and operation of equipment which blends/mixes/packages/transports liquid or dry chemicals that comprise our customer products.
Adds pre-weighed materials to mixer according to recipe requirements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Sets up, starts and runs all machinery, checking all controls for adherence to operating/safety procedures and ISO standards.
* Weighs ingredients to meet recipe specification and inserts into machinery, or ensures the correct ingredients are delivered to the work area and inserts pre-blended materials into machinery.
* Monitors production and equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation. Troubleshoots equipment and processing issues.
* Operates machinery to mix, extrude/discharge or handle materials according to operating procedures.
* Examines materials visually or physically to ensure conformance with established standards.
* May take samples of materials to lab for evaluation and instructions on any batch adjustments if needed.
* Refers issues/problems to Production Lead or Production/Shift Supervisor for disposition.
* Performs all required machine cleaning.
* Completes and maintains all required system inputs/transactions. Responsible for data integrity.
* Documents work completed as required including logs, data reports, procedures, etc.
* Participates in training, retraining and continual improvement processes and methods.
* Follows and complies with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintains departmental housekeeping standards.
* Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour