Dermot is currently seeking a full-time Lifestyle & Events Coordinator to support initiatives that drive Dermot resident engagement under the Dermot’s EOS Club hospitality brand through specialized, luxury event programming, exclusive partnerships, and various additional platforms and services. Our EOS team engages with our residents to promote a sense of community.
The Dermot Company is an owner, developer and operator of luxury multifamily properties in New York City and the Southeast with nearly $4 billion in assets and 4,500 units under management. We pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial spirit, team-oriented focus and commitment to providing best in class service to our residents.
What is Dermot’s EOS Club?
Dermot’s EOS Club is the luxury lifestyle membership available to all Dermot property residents. This membership grants access to top-of-the-line amenity spaces, specially curated events, and exclusive partnerships with local businesses, restaurants, and vendors. EOS gives Dermot residents the opportunity to immerse themselves in their community and get to know their neighbors.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The Lifestyle & Events Coordinator will be responsible for planning and leading events across our NYC properties. Our attendance can range from 20 residents to 300 residents depending on the event. Past events for our residents include (but are not limited to):
- Super Bowl Parties
- Cocktail Mixology Class
- Terrarium Workshops
- Comedy Night
- Summer BBQ Parties
- Valentine’s Day Events
- Kid Events
- Cooking Classes
- Self Defense Classes
- Paint and Sip
Some of the things you'll be doing include but are not limited to:
- Planning, advertising, and ensuring successful execution of lifestyle, health and wellness events and programming across the Dermot portfolio as well as for Dermot employees under the Dermot’s EOS Club hospitality brand.
- Providing exceptional customer service to directly impact high enrollment, retention and satisfaction with Dermot’s EOS Club memberships.
- Assisting in growing a luxury hospitality and marketing brand and creating awareness around the brand.
- Assisting in planning ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) events and growing our social initiatives.
- Providing relevant reporting to property teams, leadership, and investors as requested.
- Other projects as assigned.
ABOUT YOU AND WHAT YOU OFFER
- 1-3 years of hands-on event planning and hosting experience.
- A four-year undergraduate degree in event management, hospitality or related field (GPA 3.0 or higher).
- Creativity and an inclination to think outside the box.
- Works well independently and in a team environment.
- Enjoys researching and keeping up with the latest developments in event planning.
- Has working knowledge of current social media trends and have the curiosity to understand the platforms’ algorithms.
- Is personable, outgoing, and enjoys meeting new people.
- Exceptional attention to detail, communication, presentation, follow through and organization skills.
- You’d describe yourself as a self-starter and a multitasker.
- Authorized to work for any employer in the United States without any restrictions whatsoever.
ABOUT OUR CULTURE, SALARY & BENEFITS
Our team is the most valuable asset we have. The individual life experiences, knowledge, creativity, skills, self-expression, unique capabilities, cultural influences and talent that our team members share at Dermot collectively contribute to Dermot's culture and success.
Our compensation and benefits package include a competitive salary, commensurate with experience with bonus potential, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision, life, long term disability, employee assistance program, paid time off and retirement with match when eligible. Dermot also provides a flexible work environment to support its team members. The annualized gross base range for this position is $60,000-65,000. The actual compensation within the range will be based on factors unique to each candidate including years and depth of experience.
Dermot strives for an environment where everyone feels welcome and safe. We actively work to offer equitable opportunities for all and look for the right balance of potential, skills, kindness and curiosity. Dermot does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We celebrate authenticity and we encourage you to apply if you would like to be considered for this role.
No calls or outside recruiters please. Thank you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: On the road