LT Consulting is seeking an experienced Federal Financial Analyst to work on site in Washington DC. This person will provide expertise, guidance, consultation, facilitation, and thought leadership to the client and/or project team. We are looking for a candidate who has experience with federal financial management using the Momentum application. The position requires hands-on experience in multiple functional areas within federal government financial management.
- Manage IT Projects through each phase of the SDLC
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage a team of functional and technical resources, varying in years of experience/skill levels, and provide leadership, mentoring, and career guidance
- Develop and maintain a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope and project schedules
- Establish and maintain relationships with our primary OCFO client organization, but also with outside client offices and organizations, as well as third party vendors and partners
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and SDLC artifacts
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Plan and provide Operations and Maintenance support for IT systems as needed
- Provide technical/functional Momentum expertise and support as requested
- Produce ad-hoc reports and deliverables as requested
- Generate weekly/monthly status reports.
- Experience implementing Momentum COTS software including in a lead functional consultant capacity to configure the COTS, business workflows, rules to meet business requirements for clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred, but will consider additional experience in lieu of education
- Functional Expert with experience implementing the Momentum COTS software to meet system business requirements.
- Experience with Momentum Financials.
- Must be flexible to put in the hours needed to meet tight deadlines; Flexibility to work around client's schedule; Must be able to work in a team environment
- Experience with federal financial systems preferred.
- Experience with federal accounting principles preferred.
- Proficient in SQL with experience writing queries (table joins, inner/outer joins, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication capabilities and techniques (working side-by-side with government counterparts).
- Self-starter, quick learner, and team player.
- US Citizenship required with ability to successfully obtain an agency specific security clearance. Position is contingent on the candidate passing the Agency’s rigorous background investigation.