Our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. We are disrupting an industry by changing how people search for jobs and how companies recruit top talent.
We are looking for a Lead Product Manager, International to help define and develop features for our international sites and support them on an ongoing basis to ensure that our international users have a great experience on Glassdoor. This is an exciting opportunity for you to lead a team of Product Specialists (who own individual international domains) and contribute to and grow a very strategic area of Glassdoor.
In this role, you will help define Glassdoor's ambitious international growth strategy and product roadmap, align internal business partners and leadership around this plan, and partner with cross-functional teams to iteratively execute on this plan. International is a key company priority and you will be responsible for helping us successfully achieve our objectives.
- Contribute to the strategy, product roadmap and critical metrics for the international product, including both Consumer and Employer features
- You exhibit passion that elevates and inspires when leading the team including hiring, managing performance and developing skill sets of direct reports
- You will analyze user behavior and conduct research to identify trends within our target customer base and translate those insights into product features.
- Define and build out the product experience, partnering with engineering to create and improve new features
- Collaborate and influence cross functional team members to coordinate and communicate successful outcomes and out product launches
- Assist in defining and deploying new strategies and tactics to support the operations in our international markets
- Be the leader of your product area by owning outcomes and driving to decisions that have positive business impact
Skills and Requirements
- 6+ years of experience in product management for online consumer and/or B2B products with in a dynamic, agile environments; 2-4 years of people management experience preferred
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional teams like engineering, design, marketing and data science
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence leadership and other teams
- Actively work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment with high expectations for quality
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and quantitative skills with a data focused approach to decision-making
- Ability to learn quickly and high attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, business or quantitative field
- Experience bringing new products to market from conception to launch
- Native-level fluency in one of the following languages: French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese or Italian
- MBA or similar graduate degree
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage, with 80% dependent coverage
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match to prepare for your future
- Conveniently located office in the heart of downtown San Francisco (Embarcadero)
- No gender pay gap ( https://www.glassdoor.com/about-us/glassdoor-pay-gap-audit-2019/ ); we're committed to equal pay with our annual pay gap 'checkup'
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Your choice between Mac or PC
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.