(Part-Time and Full-Time Positions Available)
If you’d like to get your foot in the door at a company where you can grow and develop your passions, start your career at Jungle Jim’s by becoming a Cashier! We’re always looking for people who are motivated to advance, love to meet new people, and are excited to learn new things. As a Cashier, you’ll meet hundreds of diverse customers every day, learn about international foods and cuisine, and be part of a dedicated, hard-working team.
There are always opportunities for advancement at Jungle Jim’s, and many of our Cashiers have moved up into key positions in the company. We want to see you grow and develop your career with us, so if you’re willing to learn, we’re eager to teach.
- Maintain a professional and courteous attitude at all times.
- Engage with customers to make them feel welcome and excited about our products and services.
- Operate a cash register and bag customer purchases quickly and efficiently.
- Follow proper procedures for handling all forms of payment and cash drawers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work environment includes continuous interaction with customers and co-workers in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, bend, squat, and climb for up to 8 - 10 consecutive hours.
- Schedule may entail evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Competitive pay.
- Employee Discount: 10% at 60 days, 20% at two years.
- Paid vacation time starting at six months (Full-Time only)
- Health, Life, Vision, and Dental Insurance at 60 days (Full-Time only)
- Many opportunities for advancement!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations