The Housekeepers provide overall support to the operations of the housekeeping department. Duties include but not limited to:
- Clean public areas with housekeeping Team
- Clean, dust, polish and vacuum to make sure guest rooms and bathrooms meet hotel standards.
- Change linens, make beds, and leave the bathroom sparkling.
- Restock all guest room supplies, like soap and shampoo.
- Organize your linen closet, restock your cart, and get ready for the next day, before your shift ends each day.
- Greet guests that you encounter during your shift with a friendly smile.
This job requires continuous movement, regularly bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, and moving up to 25-30 pounds. You must also be able to stand and walk for an entire shift and perform repetitive motions.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)