What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI’s Cloud Security Engineer shall perform a wide range of tasks to include:
Drive Cloud Security Engineering, serving as an interface to governance, compliance, and risk management teams to ensure the system consistently meets the requirements for certification and accreditation
Participate in designing and managing IT Security strategy including both infrastructure and applications
Actively support the assessment of existing cloud implementations, identifying security issues and prioritizing fixes
Provide mitigation recommendations to reduce identified security risks
Work directly with IT staffs and customers to establish and enforce IT security best practices, protection objectives, process improvements and effective IT security controls
Thorough understanding of DevOps ideologies and ability to drive and communicate change supporting DevOps/SecOps methodology within the organization
This position requires a top secret clearance and a polygraph.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.