- As a Foot & Ankle Sales Rep, you will establish and maintain strong business relationships with prospective and existing customers.
- Develop and implement sales strategies with a high degree of intensity and commitment to sell Foot & Ankle products that meet our customers’ needs.
- You are responsible for becoming the resident Foot & Ankle expert as you work with a sophisticated audience of surgeons and healthcare professionals.
- A person who is energized by chaos, you organize your materials and sort possible solutions quickly during operating room consultations.
- You take great pride in meticulously managing and maintaining your inventory of products and are prepared to assist a customer whenever the need arises.
- Your knowledge not only of your own products, but of competitors’ offerings, builds credibility with surgeons.
- As a Foot & Ankle Sales Rep you love driving in the fast lane and live out your mission to change lives by selling products that are making healthcare better.
- Bachelor's degree (business or medical discipline preferred) or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated bio-mechanical aptitude, with previous exposure to professional Orthopaedics or clinical work environment preferred.
- 2 – 5 years successful sales experience (prefer medical device sales) or demonstrated success as an Associate Representative (must be within medical device).
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute effective sales and marketing plan.
- Travel required within Territory, in support of other Territories within the District, and to national/Area sales meetings and conventions.
- Must be comfortable in emergency/operating room environments.
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical Device Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts