Dental Office Front Desk / Receptionist
You know why people love working here? Because of the people!
Our office loves happy, positive people! We work hard, but we all treat one another like a family. And our patients feel the same way. If you've been looking for a job environment like this - keep on reading!
Your job: The job isn't done until the patient leaves with a smile - sounds easier than it sometimes is! If you want to spend your day making people smile, this is the office for you. Here's what we'll need your help with along the way:
- Welcoming patients & signing them in
- Answering phones & filling the schedule with appointments
- Checking patient insurance & helping them understand their coverage
- Collecting & entering payments & communicating the value we provide
- Overall, just helping the team out as things come up
- Being happy, cheerful, and an excellent communicator with both patients and our team
We would absolutely love it if you had some of the below experience.
- Dentrix knowledge
- Insurance processing knowledge
- Previous experience working in a dental office
$$$$ & Benefits
We love taking care of our own, which is why we offer competitive pay and a monthly, best-in-class bonus system - your earnings potential is huge! Because when we do well, you do well!
We offer paid vacations, bereavement leave, retirement plan, bonuses, professional development, and dental benefits (of course!!). We also offer career progression that allows you to advance in your role.
So send us your resume and let's find a time to chat!
Pro-tip: we think attention to detail and initiative are some of the key traits that make our team so great - we can't wait to see you demonstrate both!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $26.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
Supplemental pay types:
- Dental office experience: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location