Are you ready to take your Real Estate career to the next level? The Sharon Black team is seeking
talented Real Estate Agents and individuals that are in school or have recently acquired their real
estate license to join our growing team.
With over 15 years of experience, the Sharon Black Team is the premier real estate group in Pooler
dedicated to helping you find and purchase your dream home. We are a team of knowledgeable,
seasoned and compassionate real estate professionals focused on personal and professional service to
each induvial client. Our cutting-edge technology and resources allow us to provide excellent results in
service to our clients throughout every step of the home search and transaction process.
- Willingness to learn to stay on the cutting edge of the industry
- Constantly marketing and networking to prospect for new customers
- Be able to overcome objections
- Manage your pipeline daily
- Communicate with and respond to incoming leads via phone, email, text and CRM in a timely
- Host open houses and other events regularly
- Consult with clients in order to qualify prospective buyers and assist home sellers in receiving
top dollar for their home
- Cutting Edge Technology- We run some of the top lead generation systems available.
- Leads- We give you access to thousands of free leads. We have more leads than we can handle.
- Coaching/Mentoring- You have one-on-one coaching and training with the team leader.
- Referrals- Receive referrals through our referral network system.
- Great Splits
- Support from your team leader
- Free Website
- Experienced Leadership
- Positive Office Environment
- Brilliant Marketing
- Massive Growth & Support
- Collaborative & Fun Environment
- Personal Office Desk
- Administrative Support
- Current Georgia Real Estate License or actively obtaining a license
- Possess the drive and passion to meet goals
- Self-Motivated and self sufficient
- Must display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build meaningful relationships and rapport
- Resourceful, organized, detail-oriented and focused on customer service
- Must be a quick learner
- Thrives in a true team environment, no drama allowed whatsoever
- Must be a team player
- Must be open to coaching and be able to be held accountable
- Strong phone and communication skills
- Flexible Schedule
- Team goal oriented
- Dependable transportation
How are we different? We strive to demonstrate the highest level of integrity and commitment to each of our clients while ensuring the real estate transaction process is as smooth, stress-free and fun as possible. We can teach you, too! If you are ready to join a lively team with tons of growth and income potential, this is the opportunity of a lifetime for you. If you are a team player that is ready to take your real estate career to the next level- please apply today!