Porter/Groundskeeper Job Description
Responsible for the upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors and leasing office, parking lots and other community buildings of multi-family residential apartments.
Reports to: Maintenance Supervisor
Wage Status: Hourly (Non-exempt; eligible for over time)
- Responsible for meticulous upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors and leasing office, parking lots and other community buildings.
- Remove trash from office areas and apartment community perimeter on a daily basis.
- Assist in the preparation of market ready units, including remove trash from vacant apartments (trash outs) prior to make-ready.
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor/Property Manager and/or perform assigned maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
- Assist in the cleaning of available apartments and or models.
- Assist maintenance team with snow removal (If applicable).
- Assist in the troubleshoot/repair of mechanical, carpentry and electrical problems.
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on available apartments, models, clubhouse, and/or common areas to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Meticulously maintains curb appeal.
- Deliver communication documentation to residents.
- Attendance is an imperative job function
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $12.00 /hour
- Maintenance: 1 year (Required)
- Jacksonville, FL (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)